Seero Engineering Consulting always seeks to be engaged in all media fields and events to deliver to the Qatari Society the importance of its services that enrich the concept of Civil Engineering Consultancy, Road Safety, Transportation and Infrastructure disciplines and their vital importance to the development of the local requirements of Qatar.
- Seero is pleased to be one of the sponsors of the AM3P Conference (Advances in Materials and Pavement Performance Prediction) which will be held on April, 2018.
For more details and to register, please visit the link below:
- Eng. Haytham Sadeq Interview / Al-Arab Newspaper – مقابلة م. هيثم صادق / جريدة العرب (Click on Link)
- Seero and Entrepreneurship Article/ Al Raya Newspaper – شركة سيروا ودعم ريادة الأعمال / جريدة الراية (Click on Link)
- Road Projects Delay Article / Al-Arab Newspaper – تأخير المشاريع الكبرى – جريدة العرب (Click on Link)
- Road Safety Engineering and Accident Analysis Article / Al-Arab Newspaper – هندسة أمان الطرق وتحليل الحوادث / جريدة العرب (Click on Link)
- Press Release: “CIHT Qatar Group holds seminar on wayfinding, pedestrian and cyclist facilities design” (Click on Link)
- Seero Engineering Consulting and CMS Engineering Group have conducted a Training Program on Asphalt Pavement Specifications and Design in Doha, Qatar on 27-31 January, 2013:
Training Program on Asphalt Pavement Specifications and Design (YouTube Link)
- Seero Engineering Consulting and CMS Engineering Group have conducted an extensive workshop in Asphalt Mix Design in Doha, Qatar on October 1-2, 2016:
Asphalt Mix Design Workshop by Seero-CMS Joint Venture (YouTube Link)
- Seero Engineering Consulting held a technical seminar about “Transportation and Infrastructure in Qatar” on May 24, 2017:
- Seero Engineering Consulting participated as a speaker at “Improving the Engineering Competencies and Qualifying Engineers for Labor Market” Conference, held by Qatar Society of Engineers on October 04, 2017:
- In cooperation with CIHT, Seero Engineering Consulting presented successfully its seminar “Wayfinding, Pedestrian & Cyclists Facilitates Design in Qatar”, which was held in Doha, Qatar on January 16, 2018: